Isaiah McPeak knows how to unlock success. He is a Master Yoda of high impact moments – in the executive boardroom, product design, product management, cross-functional influence, sales conversations, and VC pitches.
The source of his force is his mastery of the neuroscience behind behavior, motivation, and dropping guard, met with a classical rhetoric and ancient philosophy twist.
Where did he learn all this? Classical rhetoric + brain science + 10,000+ hours at a whiteboard + thousands of public speeches and talks + amazing mentors + homeschooling + global travel + high stakes moments in startups and the pressure cooker of Fortune 500s/McKinsey + great friends with whom he’s built teams from zero to fifty plus.
He has started six organizations, designed and shipped over 200 digital products and feature sets, successfully been part of four startups raising pre-seed funding and journeying to growth stage (5 money raises, $6M total), personally sold over $35M in services and software, and coached CEOs and keynote speakers.
He is co-author of Upside Down Debate: A Deeper Why to Persuasion and a frequent speaker and trainer in Austin, TX’s tech and startup communities.
Benefits of my coaching:
- With a multitude of experiences under my belt, I’ve played every role and am able to think through every perspective and type of person.
- I’m a practitioner. I play tech and leadership at the highest levels and am still a maker; not an academic or ideas guy only.
- I know my limits and will tell you if we need to find someone else to help, and may even be able to call or text them for input, on the spot.
- We roleplay. I don’t just give you information, we’ll practice using it. You will feel the vibrations of success and improved confidence as we lock in your new potential.
- I don’t waste time. At all.
- Everything will be time-bound: we are trying to achieve X by Y. No infinite coaching.
I will help you internalize the theory behind rhetoric and neuroscience as skills you use in practical ways. Each session progresses through three stages, going from learning and perspective widening to deep internalization.